Some events Tim has been MC or moderated include:
- China Business Summit – one of New Zealand’s largest annual business conferences, which each year includes the Prime Minister, Trade Minister, China’s Ambassador to New Zealand, and NZ’s top business people, presented by NZ INC. and the Auckland Business Chamber (2018 – 2022).
- United States Business Summit – including the Prime Minister, Trade Minister, the US Ambassador to New Zealand, and NZ’s top business people, presented by NZ INC. and the Auckland Business Chamber (2022).
- Project Auckland – a New Zealand Herald luncheon held to discuss Auckland’s future (2022).
- Standing in the Future: New Zealand and the Indo-Pacific Region – the NZ Institute of International Affairs conference covered key themes of Geopolitics, Sustainability, Geo-Economics and Inclusion and included interviews with New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern and White House coordinator for the Indo-Pacific Kurt Campbell (2021).
- The 2021 APEC CEO Summit – a gathering of the world’s most powerful CEOs, business leaders, entrepreneurs, thought leaders, prime ministers and presidents of APEC economies. Tim moderated a discussion with Jerome Foster II, the youngest-serving member on the White House Environmental Justice Advisory Council within US President Biden’s administration. Tim also moderated a panel discussion at the conclusion of the Summit, asking ‘What have we learnt?‘
- Young Enterprise ‘It’s Business Time’ conference (2023).
- Auckland UniServices Momentum Kotahi Series Whā (2023).
- Onehunga Business Association moderation of a Councillor panel including Councillors Josephine Bartley & Julie Fairey, and Auckland’s deputy mayor Desley Simpson.
- The 2021 APEC Voices of the Future two-day Summit, including conversations with Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern and other business leaders from New Zealand and across the 21 economies of the APEC region.
- Deloitte Top 200 Awards – New Zealand’s premier business awards (2020).
- Mood of the Boardroom – NZ Herald political breakfast with a debate between the Finance Minister and Opposition spokesperson (2020).
Tim has been a regular business and political commentator on radio, TV and print/online media.