Previous events Tim has been MC or moderated include:
- The 2021 APEC CEO Summit – gathering of the world’s most powerful CEOs, business leaders, entrepreneurs, thought leaders, prime ministers and presidents of APEC economies. Tim moderated a discussion with Jerome Foster II, the youngest-serving member on the White House Environmental Justice Advisory Council within US President Biden’s administration. Tim also moderated a panel discussion at the conclusion of the Summit, asking ‘What have we learnt?‘
- The 2021 APEC Voices of the Future two-day Summit, including conversations with Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern and other business leaders from New Zealand and across the 21 economies of the APEC region.
- China Business Summit – one of New Zealand’s largest annual business conferences featuring the Prime Minister, Trade Minister, China’s Ambassador to New Zealand, and NZ’s top business people, presented by NZ INC. and the Auckland Business Chamber (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021).
- Project Auckland – a New Zealand Herald luncheon held to discuss Auckland’s future (2018, 2020, 2021).
- Standing in the Future: New Zealand and the Indo-Pacific Region – the NZ Institute of International Affairs conference covered key themes of Geopolitics, Sustainability, Geo-Economics and Inclusion. Tim McCready was co-MC with Ziena Jalil, which included interviews with New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern and White House coordinator for the Indo-Pacific Kurt Campbell (2021).
- Deloitte Top 200 Awards – New Zealand’s premier business awards (2020).
- Mood of the Boardroom – NZ Herald political breakfast with a debate between the Finance Minister and Opposition spokesperson (2020).
- University of Auckland’s 10 year anniversary of the Bioscience Enterprise Masters programme (2018).
- Asia New Zealand Foundation‘s Leadership Network – induction dinner at The Wellington Club (2016).
Tim has been a regular business and political commentator on radio, TV and print/online media.