Previous events Tim has been MC or moderated include:
- China Business Summit – one of New Zealand’s largest annual business conferences featuring the Prime Minister, Trade Minister, China’s Ambassador to New Zealand, and NZ’s top business people (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021).
- Project Auckland – a New Zealand Herald luncheon held to discuss Auckland’s future (2018, 2020, 2021).
- Standing in the Future: New Zealand and the Indo-Pacific Region – the NZ Institute of International Affairs conference covered key themes of Geopolitics, Sustainability, Geo-Economics and Inclusion. Tim McCready was co-MC with Ziena Jalil, which included interviews with New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern and White House coordinator for the Indo-Pacific Kurt Campbell (2021).
- Deloitte Top 200 Awards – New Zealand’s premier business awards (2020).
- Mood of the Boardroom – NZ Herald political breakfast with a debate between the Finance Minister and Opposition spokesperson (2020).
- University of Auckland’s 10 year anniversary of the Bioscience Enterprise Masters programme (2018).
- Asia New Zealand Foundation‘s Leadership Network – induction dinner at The Wellington Club (2016).
- The APEC youth summit – held in Vladivostok, Russia alongside the APEC Leaders’ Week (2012).
Tim has been a regular business and political commentator on radio, TV and print/online media.